ELB + Single EC2 instance Web server + Multi-AZ Amazon RDS instance
Single Amimoto instance under ELB using Multi-AZ Amazon RDS as MySQL database. Via ELB, handling HTTP requests is going to be stable. You don’t need to manage public DNS of Amimoto instance and give an EIP. Using the automatic backup and failover systems of Multi-AZ Amazon RDS, it improves fault tolerance and dependability of your server.
- You can find the URL of WordPress at the Outputs tab.
- You need a valid AWS account in advance.
- You need to input the secret key for EC2 instance.
- You need to specify the password for MySQL access when you create the stack.
- You can enable/disable RDS Multi-AZ.
- You can specify the storage size of RDS.
- After stopping an Amimoto instance, you need to register to the ELB again.
- Launch with 1-Click (EC2-Classic)