Formation of CDP’s NFS Sharing Pattern.
Using single Amimoto instance as an NFS sharing server, AutoScale Amimoto instances (behind ELB) share it. Use Multi-AZ Amazon RDS instances as MySQL databases.
AutoScale instances behind ELB will be increased or decreased automatically depending on the server load, so it will handle the spiked requests with minimum time.
Also, using Multi-AZ instances for the database, it will improve fault tolerance and reliability with automatically backed up and fail-over.
- You can find the WordPress’s URL at the Outputs tab.
- You need a valid AWS account in advance.
- When creating the formation, you need to enter the name of your secret key with which you can login to EC2 instance.
- When creating the formation, specify the password for connecting MySQL.
- When creating the formation, you can choose on or off for RDS Multi-AZ.
- When creating the formation, you can choose the size of RDS storage.
- When you stop the Amimoto instance for the front, you need to re-register to ELB.
- When you stop the Amimoto instance for sharing, after these instances rebooted, you also need to reboot the front instances.
- Launch with 1-Click (EC2-Classic)